We understand the pressure you're under to get your Due Diligence (DD) completed as quickly and smoothly as possible. This series of Help Articles will help you get there.
This series of Help Articles on Due Diligence cover:
- Setup your team and prepare to inspect (detailed below), and
- Quickly onboard your team so they know exactly how to perform their inspections (covered in Part 2)
- Access your final reports so you can collect all the data you need (covered in Part 3)
Setup Your Team and Prepare to Inspect
Before your team is ready to inspect:
- Ensure your property data is correctly setup into your HappyCo account
- All team members have user accounts in your HappyCo account
- Team members only have access to the parts of your HappyCo account they need
- All team members have the latest version of the app downloaded on their device and can login
1. Ensure your property data is correctly setup into your HappyCo account
By this stage in the process, the HappyCo DD Team should have added the DD Project and uploaded all the units to your account.
Before you begin your walk please ensure you login to your HappyCo account at our homepage (happy.co), select the property you'll be inspecting and review your setup and make sure it's correct.
Get in touch with us- either message the DD Team at email@example.com if there is anything that needs to be added or any alterations are needed to the unit information.
Please make sure you review everything before the day-of.
2. All team members have user accounts in your HappyCo account
As the HappyCo Admin user, ensure your team details are all up-to-date by logging in to your HappyCo account at our homepage (happy.co) and selecting the Company Management tab in the navigation menu on the left (if you don't see this option make sure you're logging in as the Admin user).
A refresher on how to manage your team's login details is in this Help Article: Managing Your Users: Updating And Adding Users
3. Team members only have access to what they're inspecting
Make sure everyone on your team has the correct access to the property they'll be inspecting, by logging into your HappyCo account at our homepage (happy.co) as the Admin user then selecting the folders and ensuring the user access of each is correct. For most instances, the easiest way to manage this is to lock old DD folders and allow everyone access to the upcoming Property folder.
A refresher on how to manage your team's access to your HappyCo account is in this Help Article: Managing Your Users: Navigating Folders, Renaming Folders, and Updating Access to Folders
4. All team members have the latest version of Happy Inspector downloaded and can login
Before your team heads out into the field, especially if they're on wifi only devices, make sure they're all setup with the latest version of Happy Inspector on their devices and they've logged in before going offline.
Please also make sure your team is running the latest version of operating system on their devices.
Updating to the latest Apple iOS is outlined here in this Apple Support article: Update the iOS Software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If your team use Android devices please search online for how to update to the latest operating system for your unique device.
Check everyone's on the latest version by looking for the app in the App Store or Play store for any updates.
If your team is receiving warnings about Happy Inspector's device limits or invalid login details, have them read our Help Articles on managing their user account:
- Managing Your Profile: Updating Your User Details (if they have forgotten their password)
- Managing Your Profile: Managing Your Devices (if they're receiving warnings about Happy Inspector's device limit)
Once your team is all setup with Happy Inspector on their devices, make sure they know how to inspect and upload their data following the steps in Managing Your Due Diligence Walk: Onboarding Your Team (Part 2 of 3).