I have a question about a recent invoice. Who should I reach out to?
Our accounts team is the best place to start for any billing question or concern. They can be reached by sending an email to email@example.com! Please include as much detail as you can in your message.
The accounts team is also happy to answer many other billing related questions, such as:
- I'd like to upgrade my subscription. How do I get started?
- I need a copy of HappyCo's Form W-9, where can I find it?
- The credit card linked to my account is about to expire. How can I update my payment details?
- My invoices have been going to the wrong email address. Who do I contact to change this information?
- I'd like to know if my account is past due. Can you send me a statement?
- I need to remove a folder from my account. Will this affect my invoice?
I'd like to cancel my HappyCo subscription. What do I do?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and if the reason you're cancelling is because something about our service isn't meeting your expectations, we'd love to hear your feedback!
Per our Terms of Service, we require 30 days' notice to process cancellations.