Now, what happens if you’re on an inspection, and there’s an extra room or area that you want to inspect, but it’s not in your template?
Add & delete sections and items
You can add a section for it and make other necessary changes:
- Tap on Insert Section and either duplicate an existing section or add a brand new section
- Let’s duplicate a bathroom, for example
- Now, you can see that the bathroom and all its items have been duplicated
- You can delete an item by dragging it to the left and tapping Delete, and you can add items by tapping Insert Item
What if you want to rename one of your newly added rooms?
- Just tap the paper and pencil icon at the bottom left, that’s the icon to edit
- An Edit Layout screen will appear
- Tap on the name of the room or item you want to edit. For example, let’s tap on ‘Bedroom 1’ and change it to ‘Master Bedroom.'
- Tap the checkmarks to commit your changes