Now, let’s say we’re done filling out the inspection and we’re ready to create a report.
Once you’re done filling out an inspection, generate a report:
- Tap the Create Report icon in the top right corner. (It’s the icon that looks like a page with a plus sign on it.)
- For now, choose Standard. You’ll Choose the Standard report type for all non Move-in/ Move-Out or other non comparison inspections.
- You’ll see that your inspection has been converted into a report in our Report Preview screen
From this preview screen, you can do a few things and we’ll expand on each of these in the next couple of videos.
- You can change the way your report looks by going into Settings
- Add signatures with the Finalize and Sign button
- Or you can choose to email the report now with the Share button
- If you just want to save the report without sending it out, you can tap the checkmark at the top right. This will sync the report so you can access and download it in Happy Manage, or come back to it and email it within your app.
Keep in mind that once you save and complete a report you can no longer make changes to it. If you want to make changes, you will have to go back to the original inspection to make changes and then generate a new report.
When a report gets saved to the Happy Cloud, you can access it later on from Happy Manage, where you can download it and share it from there.
To find a report for a given property:
- Go into the Properties tab
- Tap on the property
- Tap on Reports
- You can also find reports in Happy Manage by logging in at HappyCo.com and looking in your Reports tab