Note: to review signatures in our Android application, please see this Help Article: Sign Your Reports - Android
Do you ever collect report signatures? In this video, we’ll show you how to sign your report.
When you’re ready to collect a signature:
- Tap the Finalize and Sign button at the bottom of the Report Preview screen
- You can type in your name and/or title
- Tap Sign Now. You will be taken to a signature screen
- Use your finger to draw your signature on the screen
- Then tap the checkmark. Now, at the bottom of the report, you’ll see your signature
Adding multiple signatures
If you need more than one signature, for example, if you and a tenant are signing, you can repeat this process any number of times.
You can also add a name and choose Sign Later to add a field to your report that can be signed after it’s printed, or later, using the app.