Now, let’s learn how to perform inspections!
First, to be clear, let’s get some definitions out of the way. In Happy Inspector, Inspections are distinct from Reports.
- An inspection is your work area where you record and edit information, such as ratings, photos, and notes
- When you finish an inspection by clicking the circle checkmark icon in the top left, the inspection will sync to the cloud and be accessible in Happy Manage or on other devices
- A report, on the other hand, is a hard copy of an inspection
- Turning an inspection into a report allows you to share and download it
- You can find reports in Happy Manage by logging in at Happy.Co and looking in your Reports tab
In this chapter, we'll learn about: