Happy Inspector can be easily tailored to your business to ensure that your reports are going to look how you want them to look. Therefore, you can create customized preset settings to apply to your reports.
- Choose a Report Type
- Tap the Plus icon on the Preset selection screen
- A list of that you can modify to customize your report will appear
You can modify business details and other information that appears in the header of the report, including:
- Business Name
- Business Tag Line
- Business Address
- Report Title
- Make sure your logo is downloaded on your device’s camera roll
- Tap Image Search icon and now you can access the photo stored on your device
- Tap the image you want and it will be added to your report
- Show Empty Items, items that you chose not to rate during the inspection and they will show up in the report with blank ratings
- Photos Inline will put photos next to the items they correspond to instead of at the bottom of the report
- End of Report Disclaimer adds a disclaimer to your reports
- Scoring Title, e.g. what the score refers to
- Score Format or what unit the score is in, for example, percent, ratio, or money, if you’d like to keep track of expenses
- Inspection Total Location determines where the score is located on the report
- Show Item Score will show the score for each item
- Show Section Score will reveal the subtotal for each section
- Zero if No Score gives non-rated items the score of zero. Now if you choose to Show Empty Items you can see that non-rated items were given the score of 0.
- Email Template, text added here will appear in the body of any email you send out.
Please click around the Settings menu and explore how you can get your report looking just the way you want.
Save preset settings
Once you’ve selected the settings you like to get your report looking just the way you like, you can save it as a Preset.
- Enter a descriptive name for this collection of settings (tap Save to finish)
- Tap Advanced Settings to continue customisation
- Tap the Check Mark in the bottom right
If you create more than one preset for your reports:
- Create a Report
- Choose the Report Style
- Select the Preset with the correct settings
- Tap the Check Mark at the bottom right to commit the preset to your report
Changing settings on a report
Please note that you can only change the settings for reports before they’ve been synced to the Happy Cloud. If you need to change the settings of a report after it’s been synced, you’ll need to open the inspection and create a new report.