Before you get started
To join a Live Inspection as a Guest you will need to:
- Be in front of a desktop computer
- Have one of the following web browsers installed and updated to the latest version: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari
- The computer will need a way to play audio and have a microphone
How to join a Live Session
Step 1 - Opening the invite email in your inbox
- Once the inspection is scheduled you will receive an email containing details of the inspection.
- This email will also have a personalized Start Inspection button to open the live session.
- This email should never be forwarded to another person as this link is unique to you.
Step 2 - Joining the Live Session
- At the time of the inspection, click the Start Inspection button to open the live session in your browser.
- Upon joining you may be prompted to give the browser access to your microphone; simply click “Allow” to give access.
Step 3 - During the inspection
- Now that you have joined the session, you will be able to speak to and hear others on the call.
- Once the Live Operator (the person onsite at the property) joins, you will also be able to hear them and view the video feed from their mobile device.
- Once you complete the inspection, you can leave the session by clicking the X in the top right of the screen.
- Tip: You can mute yourself at any point during the session using the microphone icon in the bottom left corner: