How do I create a Standard report from an inspection?
We're here to help you take that final step! To share or download an inspection as a PDF (and to gather digital signatures for it), you need to prepare a report. So, how do you do it?
- On an iPhone or iPad, tap the button in the top right of the inspection screen that looks like a plus sign on a piece of paper.
- On an Android, tap the purple, floating action button in the bottom right.
To customize the way your report looks, tap the "Report" setting in the lower left of an iPhone/iPad or top right for an Android.
How do I create a Move-in or Move-out report?
You can go a long way reducing liability worries by creating Move-in and Move-out reports!
- After finishing a move-in inspection, ensure the layout and included items are correct (since you want a clear-cut comparison for the move-out report later on).
- Then, on an iPhone/iPad, tap the button in the top right of the inspection screen that looks like a plus sign against a piece of paper.
- You'll be given a choice of which kind of report to select. Choose "Move In."
- When it comes time to create a move-out report, start with the inspection screen and tap the same plus sign button.
- Choose the "Move Out" option, and you'll find that data from the move-in inspection surfaces on the left-hand side — highlighting before-and-after conditions.
- From there, you can click the "Settings" on the lower left to customize with business logos.
- To gather signatures, tap "Finalize and Sign." And, to send by email? Just tap "share."
How do I change the look of a report I've already created?
Since reports reflect inspection results at an exact point in time, you can't edit them once they've been completed or shared. But, you can create a new report from an existing inspection!
- Tap on the unit or property you want, and search through the list of inspections. Tap the inspection you'd like to make a report from.
- If you're using an iPhone, tap the plus/paper icon in the top right and then tap "Create New." If you're using an Android, tap into the completed inspection and tap the purple, floating action button in the lower right. Then, tap "Add Report."
- From there, just like with a typical report, you can customize settings and complete the report.
How do I find reports I’ve previously created?
Creating lots of reports and worried you'll lose track? We've made it easier for you to find what you need right on your device.
- Look for the unit or property in question.
- On your iPhone/iPad, select the "Reports" tab (underneath unit details) and you'll discover what you need!
- On an Android, look in a previously completed inspection and tap the purple, floating action icon button. You'll then be able to tap "View Reports."
See below for more info on: