This article covers how to add and remove properties for your HappyCo account through the Property Provisioning Portal.
Please note: You will need to have the Account Administrator role to access the Property Provisioning Portal.
Adding A New Property
- To add a new property, log into Happy Manage
- Click on the drop down menu beside Dashboard
- Select Property Provisioning Portal
- Next, click on the Add Property button
- Fill out the property details in the form
- Once you're finished entering all the details, click the Submit Order button on the bottom of the form
- Our team will reach out to you if we have any questions!
The Active Properties tab displays any currently active properties that have been linked successfully. These properties will also be live in your HappyCo account, and will be billed to your account once activated.
The Upcoming Properties tab displays any properties that have been added, but aren't yet ready to be activated. Until they have been activated on the date in the Activates On column, they will not appear in your account and you will not be charged until the activation date.
Any Properties listed in the Deactivated Properties section are no longer linked between your PM software and HappyCo account.
You can deactivate a property that is no longer being managed or operated by your company by clicking on any property in the Active Properties list. Once on the property details page, click on the Deactivate Property button in the lower right corner.