This article covers the 3 types of rating items for inspections and how to toggle them on and off in an inspection.
Ratings Items: the 3 types of ratings
To rate an item tap on the rating selection on the left-hand side of the inspection screen.
- Circular checkboxes allow you to select all of the ratings that apply to that item
- If you have a bed that is is Good and Clean for example, you can select both of these
- A drop-down list will appear as a rectangle on the left-hand side of your app
- Tapping it opens up a menu of options and you can only select one, the most appropriate rating
- Radio button type ratings are rating sets that allow you to only select one option
- For example: if your rating is Yes or No, you can only select one of these
Checkboxes: rating and un-rating the Bed item
Undoing a rating
- To undo a rating tap again on the rating which has been selected