This articles covers how to edit, complete and unlock inspections in HappyCo.
Please note: Certain actions, such as deleting inspections, are limited based on your user role in HappyCo.
Completing an Inspection
- To complete your inspection, tap the complete button at the bottom right of your screen.
- You will either choose to preview the report or finalize the inspection without signing the report which will will close the inspection and return you to the list of inspections if started from this screen.
- Completed inspections have a green checkmark icon next to them.
Saving an Inspection as Draft
- To save your inspection as a draft to complete later, tap the back arrow at the top left of your screen.
- The inspection will close and return to the inspection list screen, if you started the inspection from there
- Draft inspections have an orange play timer icon next to them.
Editing on Your Device an Inspection Previously Saved as Draft
- To edit an inspection previously saved as draft, search for and find the inspection either in your inspections list, or underneath a property or unit.
- It will have the orange, play icon next to the inspection title.
- Then tap into the inspection and continue editing.
- The process of exiting and saving as draft then editing later can be continued as many times as required until the inspection is complete.
- The inspection will only be complete when you mark it as complete.
Editing on Your Device an Inspection Previously Marked as Complete
- To edit an inspection previously marked as complete, search for and find the inspection either in your inspections list with the completed filter enabled.
- It will have the green checkmark icon next to the inspection title.
- You will need to tap into the inspection and tap on the unlock button at the bottom of the screen to unlock and continue editing.
- The process of completing and then unlocking and editing again can be continued as many times as required until the inspection is complete.
- However, if you have created a report from the inspection, editing a completed inspection will not automatically update the report.
- Reports are a snapshot of an inspection at a point in time and can not, themselves, be edited.
- Instead you need to generate a new report of the inspection to reflect the new changes you've made.
Unlocking a Complete Inspection
- Once an inspection is locked, only an Admin or Process Manager can unlock the inspection for user.
- To unlock an inspection and put back in the draft state, do the following from any mobile device:
- Enter inspection
- Tap unlock button to edit inspection
- Tap any rating on then off
- Hit the back arrow on the top left