This article covers details of the Document Details Panel in the Document Management feature of Happy Property
The Document Details Panel
- Clicking on a Document entry will open a panel from the right showing document details.
- This Panel can also be used to modify some document details.
- The Date the document was added to the folder, document owner or creator will be displayed in read-only format.
- The Document Name and Expiry date values can be modified, and to ensure any changes made to these fields take place, a Save button is placed on the bottom right of the panel.
- To disregard changes: use either the 'Cancel' button or the 'X' in the top right corner.
- The details panel also allows for access to the actions menu which is where you can take action over your files. Please see this article for more information: Document Management: Document Actions