This article covers the distinction between Inspections and Reports within Happy Property: Maintenance and provides links to additional articles for performing inspections on mobile devices.
First, to be clear, let’s get some definitions out of the way. Inspections are distinct from Reports:
- An inspection is your work area where you record and edit information, such as ratings, photos, and notes.
- When you finish an inspection by tapping the Complete button on the bottom right, the inspection will sync to the cloud and be accessible in Happy Manage or in other devices.
- A report, on the other hand, is a hard copy of an inspection.
- Turning an inspection into a report allows you to share and download it.
- You can find reports in Manage by logging in at https://manage.happyco.com/ and looking in the Reports area under Inspections.
- To make any changes to a report, you must edit the inspection and create a brand new report
The following articles provide more information on using Inspections on a mobile device:
- Performing Inspections
- Adding Rooms/Items During an Inspection
- Copying Inspections
- Scheduling Inspections