This article covers how to customize the email template and share your reports directly from Inspections.
Sharing Your Reports
- Once you've finished customizing your reports, and have collected any signatures you may need for the inspection, the next step is to share the report directly from your device.
- Reports are a snapshot of your inspection data at a particular point in time.
- Your reports are shared with your recipients once all of the data on your device has finished uploading off of your device.
- The email that is sent to your recipients is a text email containing a link to your final report.
- Recipients can click on the link in their web browser and view the report
- They may also choose to save a PDF version of the report by clicking the download icon in the top right corner of the shared report web page.
- To share your reports directly from your device, from your report preview screen where you've been working to change the settings and collect signatures, tap Share.
- You will then see an email preview screen and the default email template text in the body of the email.
- Tap the small, plus icon (+) in the upper right corner to select from, yourself as the Inspector and the contacts you already have associated with the unit or property
- Alternatively, tap the plus icon (+) and tap Choose Recipient From Contacts to share the report with existing email contacts you have setup under the email account associated with your device.
- Once you have added all the recipients and the title and body of the email are correct, tap the Send button at the top right to share the report from your device.
- The screen will then return to the inspection list.
Sharing Your Reports via the web
- You can also share the Report through the desktop portal, Manage. The Report can be sent either as a link, or a downloaded PDF copy of the Report that can be attached to an email.
- To access the Report's link, log in to happy.co and navigate to the Reports tab.
- Select the Report you would like to send and highlight the URL to copy and send:
- This link is the same link that is sent via the app, so it can be shared publicly without the need to log in.
- Alternatively, you can download a PDF and attach it to an email.
- To download a PDF copy of the Report, click the download icon in the top right: