This article covers the types of reports, how to create them, and how to locate them once generated in app.
Overview of Reports in Inspections App
- Reports allow you to convert your inspection data into an easy to read document
- This document can be branded and formatted to suit your needs and can be shared from your device or downloaded as PDF
- Reports are a snapshot of your inspection from the point in time when the report is created
- You are not able to edit the rating selections, notes or photos in a report
- To make changes, you will need to edit the original inspection and then generate a brand new report
Finding Previously Completed Reports
- To find report you've previously completed, filter the inspections list by completed and search or filter for the unit.
- You will then see previously completed inspections
- Open the inspection and tap on the page icon in the top right corner of the screen
- From here you can see all reports attached to the inspection
Creating a Standard Report to Complete an Inspection
- If you're in your inspection, our most common workflow to finish is to preview your report immediately
- This often ties in with the collection of signatures from tenants or yourself as documentation of the date and time of the inspection
- To create a report from your inspection tap the Complete button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Report Preview you can share the report without a signature
- As well, you can collect signatures on your device by tapping Finalize
- You can choose to sign the report now or sign the report later
- Once you have added a signature or signatory, you can close share the report via email, or close it and return to the unit list
- Report settings can be managed on the desktop version of HappyCo