Adding, Editing and Deleting contacts is only allowed on Incidents with status Open or For Review.
Add a new entry for Contact details
To add a new entry related to Contact Details of a Resident, Guest, Vendor or Witness:
- Navigate to the incident details you want to add the Contact information to
- Go to the Resident, guest, vendor or witness contact information section and click the + Add button
- The minimum information you need to enter to be able to save a Contact is:
- Type: Select between Resident, Guest, Vendor, Employee or Witness
- Full Name: Type the full name of the contact being added.
Note: you will not be required to add a phone number or email address to store a new contact. This is with the intention of allow you to gather this information when you see fit, and also to enable you to record the bare minimum details if you didn’t get this information on the spot where the incident was reported.
- Click Save
The contact will then show on the Resident, guest, vendor or witness contact information section of the incident.
Edit a contact details
To edit the information of a contact:
- Navigate to the incident details you want to edit your contact on
- Hover over any column of the contact information and click on the pencil icon that shows at the end of the column
- The contact information will be displayed in the edit dialog
- Update, add or remove the contact information to suit your needs
- Click Save
Delete a Contact
To delete a contact:
- Navigate to the incident details you want to remove the contact from
- Hover over any of the columns for the contact details and click on the pencil icon
- Click Delete
Note: Your contact is going to be deleted immediately, proceed with caution as there will be no confirmation dialog presented to complete this action.