Documents and Attachments can be added to an incident when the Incident status is Open or For Review, once an Incident has been marked as Complete, it is not possible to upload files to it.
To upload files to an Incident:
- Navigate to the incident details you want to attach files to
- Scroll down to the Documents and Attachments section
- Click the file drop area to browse your computer for files OR drag and drop a selection of files to the drop area
- It is possible to upload up to 50 files simultaneously
- The maximum supported size per file is 100MB
- There is no condition on the maximum number of files allowed to be attached to an incident
- All the files will be listed under the drop area in the Attachments section, and a progress bar will be presented to indicate the upload progress
- Once each file is updated, a download icon and delete icon are made available on each document row on the far right side
To download a file attached to an Incident:
- Navigate to the incident details you wish to retrieve the file from
- Scroll down to the Documents and Attachments area and under the Attachments section identify the file you wish to download
- Click the Download icon
- The behaviour of each file differs based on how the browser interprets actions by default on different file types. E.g. Images and PDF files may be loaded in a new browser tab, whereas videos (depending on format) may trigger a file download. Please exercise caution when accessing these files.
Note: It is not currently possible to perform a bulk file download
To delete a file attached to an Incident:
- Navigate to the incident details you wish to delete the file from
- Scroll down to the Documents and Attachments area and under the Attachments section identify the file you wish to delete
- Click the Delete icon
- A dialog will be presented to request confirmation of the deletion of the file, from there you can also cancel the file deletion triggered action if the file is no longer required to be removed or has been selected in error.
***********Note: Is not possible to Delete files from a Complete incident, if there is a need for a file to be deleted, the incident must be returned to status Open or For Review.
It is also not possible to restore a file on screen, if a file is deleted in error, a new upload of the same file will be required. In the event that the file is no longer available for upload, please contact Support.************
Conditional form (Additional Information)
Depending on the selected Incident Type, a subset of data to be captured might be presented under the Documents and Attachments area.
The nature of the information to be captured varies based on the Incident Type selected, and it may contain a range of questions with any of the following characteristics:
- Multi selection questions (Optional: notes prompt, attachments)
- Single choice questions (Optional: notes prompt, attachments)
- Dropdown lists for single selection questions (Optional: notes prompt, attachments)
- Free form questions with text input (Optional: Attachments)
These questions may present some instructional text underneath, based on a per question/per type/per business configuration.
As well as instructional text, some of the sections in the Conditional Form, are presented based on selection of a particular answer provided to a single choice question. (e.g. Where there any injured parties? Yes/No choice, where Yes will present an extra sub set of questions in the section where the conditional question is rendered and No will retain the section to its current extent, meaning the question that has been already presented)